For £5 you will get: 78 pages which include:
- A template and guidance for planning your own sessions with your child that contains an example to clarify.
- A toolbox of practical resources with warm up and cool down games to create the climate for communicating with your child. Links to Amazon are a touch away.
- A therapeutic book list.
- 20 Starter Sentences to stimulate ideas for the life story in you and your child.
- Important Conversations
Suggestions for how to approach Important Conversations with a child. Topics covered are:
Mental Health. Suicide. Death. Domestic Violence. Divorce and Separation. Prison. Alcoholism. Drug Abuse. Sexual Abuse. Smacking.
Each topic is divided into suggested words to use with a child but more importantly ideas for you to discover your own unique way in more easily.
- Relevant websites are embedded within the pack. There are links to stories that touch on the topics above to read aloud with your children or for them to read themselves.
- Links to You Tube for relevant clips.
- The use of the arts is integrated within the pack to better help create a life story creation of meaning for a child.
- For anyone interested in therapy or counselling for their child there are signposts to helpful resources and theorists.